Friday, 6 March 2009

Days are passing really slowly. Especially when its the holidays.
During schooling periods, we all just can't wait for the holidays. However, once the holidays are here, it's so fucking boring. Some people urge me to work. Definitely. Else where do I get the spare cash for expenditure. But the sad thing is, working at my current place only allows me a max of 200 a month. How'd i survive with that amount? LOL.
I need a new job. Seriously, friends who see this, lobangs please jio. :)

Holidays are dreadfully boring. Friends ask me out please. To clubs, pubs, chill out or rot somewhere. I'm moulding into a house monster soon. I need a drink, a good talk and some good company for a night. It's also time I did some catching up with buddies.
Usually, all our time, we spend on dota, we rarely got the chance to chat. Well its coming. We're gonna drink till we drop, party till we pop and have fun like we never did. :)

I wanna find ccwt as well. She's always busy. I guess its due to her hectic school life. Pure little girl. I miss her truckloads. Not gonna emphasise much but she's just perfect. To me at least.
Just wanna let you know, if you ever read this blog. You make my life heaven on a place called earth. :)

Berlinda Carlisle - Heaven is A Place on Earth



When the night falls down
I wait for you
And you come around
And the world's alive
With the sound of kids
On the street outside

When you walk into the room
You pull me close and we start to move
And we're spinning with the stars above
And you lift me up in a wave of love...

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth

When I feel alone
I reach for you
And you bring me home
When I'm lost at sea
I hear your voice
And it carries me

In this world we're just beginning
To understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before
But I'm not afraid anymore

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth

ti amo ccwt
사랑해

No comments: