Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Dang, results are finally out. Finally as in 8am. Sweet. Waited from 12am till morning without sleeping a wink. Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. At least I didn't have any supp papers :D

Results of not studying and last minute revision.

Spent the day rotting lazily at home. Dota-ed after results. Slept till 3. And slept again at 6.
That explains why I'm still awake now. Didn't had much food. Guess I'm losing my appetite once again. Dang.
I find myself becoming a home body of late. No clubbing, no outting, no chilling out, no poker, no ciggs, no drinking, no mahjong. NO LIFE!

Eat, Sleep, Game. Eat, Sleep, Game. Fuckin' boring lifestyle.

I wanna go out and party like freakozoids.
I wanna see clarrie chew.
I wanna do many things and not say them here instead. :(

I find myself an all-talk-no-action kinda person and it sucks. Badly.

Finished watching family guy season 7 episode. Now got nothing to do. Freakin' boring.
Lets finish this damn blog post before playing chess with Master Chou.

Stewie Griffin - Everything I do ( I do it for you )
Originally from the 1 and only Bryan Adams



Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into your heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all - I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Oh - you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it - there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

ccwt, everything I do, I do it for you baby <3

ti amo ccwt
사랑해


No comments: